Do you want to delete your Paytm account? Are you looking for a solution? Well, stay with me. In this article, I am going to share about “how to delete Paytm account permanently”.
Paytm stand for Pay through mobile. It came in 2010, and boom it became the largest and popular e-wallet in India. It provides many services like accept payment, sent money, pay bills, recharge and many more. Paytm mall is a popular e-commerce platform.
Paytm has two platforms for its customers – one is its website (paytm.com) and another one is its application. Its application is available in both Android and IOS operating system. In past, there was not any delete option available in paytm app or website. But now, Paytm updated their system and it is now available.
How to delete Paytm account permanently? There are three different methods to delete paytm account is given below.
How to delete Paytm account permanently? | My three working methods.
Method 1: Delete paytm account through application
Wiki answer :
- Open Paytm application and login with your mobile number or email id.
- Go to the profile section and tab on “24×7” option.
- Tab on “Profile & KYC” option.
- Now tab on “Account settings”.
- Tab on “I want to permanently close/delete my account” button.
- Then tab on “I don’t use this Paytm account” option.
- Finally, read the information carefully and tab on “Message Us” button.
- Here are two options available – Write a small description of why you want to detele your paytm account. If you want to upload any screen-shot or PDF file then tab on “Upload a photo” option.
- Tab on the “Send” button.
- You will receive a URL through SMS from Paytm. You need to confirm it.
Customer care teams reply you within 2 working days or less and they delete your Paytm account.
Method 2: Delete paytm account through email
This method is very simple. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registrar email id regarding your request.
You shoud maintain that why you want to delete your paytm account. You may be attached a screen-shot or PDF document with this email. The man from Paytm will be the response you within 2 working days or less.
Here is an example:
Subject – Delete my account
Registrar mobile no. – (Your mobile number)
With due respect, I am a Paytm account holder named (your name). I do not want to have a paytm account anymore. Delete it.
Therefore, I request you to take necessary steps to delete my account.
Method 3: Delete paytm account through call
Just call Paytm customer care and tell that you want to delete/close your Paytm account. They will delete your Paytm account within 2 working days or less.
After successfully delete your Paytm account. You never eligible to create an account with the same number or email.
But I highly recommend you that, never delete your Paytm account. Two reason – you get a free recharge of Rs.20. Paytm launch many profitable offers every month. The second one is – it will help you when you lost your money bag or debit card.
If you are facing any problem then contact their customer care. I sure they must help you.
Hope you enjoy the article. This was “how to delete Paytm account permanently”. For any question related to this article, write a comment below.