How to transfer money from freecharge to bank account: Do you want to transfer your Freecharge wallet balance to your bank account? Are you looking for a solution? It is the right place for you. Today’s article is going to guide you at this problem. Read below and flow my two methods.
Freecharge is one of the most popular mobile wallet in India. It provides many services like pay bills, mobile recharge, receives and accept money via UPI. Freecharge wallet balance also uses on the branded platform like Snapdeal, BookMyShow, and IRCTC etc.
You must try to its app/website’s “Withdraw” option, but not work. Acutely, Freecharge never allows to transfer (Withdraw) it wallet balance to a bank account. It says that “withdraw to bank account shall be available only for full KYC users. The same shall be launched shortly.” But still, now Freecharge don’t launch the facility.
Are you thinking that it is not possible? But I say YES, possible. I have two different methods. Follow these methods.
How to transfer money from freecharge to bank account? Method: 1
In this method, I have to use PhonePe application. I linked my Freecharge wallet with my PhonePe wallet. I bought gold using Freecharge wallet balance and I sell the gold again. I received money into my bank account. Remember there two thing – you will be charged at 3% for GST and you never buy and sell gold at same days.
(Get Rs.100 when you download PhonePe app in this special URL and complete your first money transfer to a PhonePe user). Follow the steps:
- First, open or download PhonePe app.
- Now login with your mobile number.
- Tab on “My Money” option then tab on “Wallet/Gift Vouchers”
- Now tab on “FreeCharge” option and verify OTP. That means you are linking your Freecharge wallet with PhonePe.
- Go to “Home” section and tab on the “Gold” option.
- Then buy Gold and pay via freecharge.
- At last, sell the Gold and receive money to your bank account.
How to transfer money from freecharge to bank account? Method: 2
You may be buying a Paytm gift card at Zingoy.com using your Freecharge wallet balance. But how it is possible? Don’t wary! I am allowed happy to guide you. Follow the below steps.
Get Rs.50 as sing up bonus at zingoy.com, when you use “sidtly02” as the referral code.
- First, open Zingoy.com and sing up or sing in.
- Search “Paytm” at Zingoy.com’s search bar.
- Buy Paytm gift card and select “Freecharge” option at payment page.
- Paste the Paytm gift card code into your Paytm wallet and enjoy.
Stop! Stop, right there. I just forget to say you that you should keep some money in your Freecharge wallet. It launch cashback offer every month. Only Freecharge remember you its cashback offer via SMS. If you have any duet related to this article then comment below. I allowed happy to guide you.
Also read: how to delete Paytm account permanently