Recruitment for Hindi Translator under Inland Waterways:-
It is a great news for candidates who are finding the job. Because Inland Waterways Authority of India published an advertisement on their websites http://www.iwai.nic.in/ for filling up 02 vacancies. Name of the post is Hindi Translator. Any Indian citizen can apply the post. If you want to know more, please read below for details information.
Organization: – Inland Waterways Authority of India
Name of the posts: – Hindi Translator
Notification No. – IWAI/SRC/1/2018
Total Vacancies: – 02 (All post is reserve for U.R. category )
Date of Publication: – 13/02/2018
Date & Time of Closing: – 23/03/2018
Age limit: – 18 – 30 years
Age will be calculated as on 01.01.2018 (Relaxation of upper age limit for 05 Yrs. In case of S.C. and S.T. categories and 03 Yrs. For O.B.C.)
Educational Qualification: –
- Essential: – Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi / in Hindi with English.
- Desirable: – Recognized Diploma or Certificate of Translation work from Hindi to English.
Apply Through: – OFFLINE via Post Office
Application Fee: – Nil
Scale of pay: –
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||
|Name of pay Band||Pay Band Scale||Grade Pay|
|01||Hindi Translator||PB – 2||Rs.9,300 – 34,800||Rs.4,200|
The Assistant Secretary (R & T)
Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Naida- 201301, U P
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Diploma qualification
- Cast Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Typing and Computer Knowledge (if applicable)
- 3 (Three) Passport size self-attested photo.
- 1 (One) self-attested envelope with postal stamp of Rs.5/-
Very important: – www.epapernews.org is newspapers sharing a website which carries recruitment news around India. This news was given for information purpose only. Candidates are requested to read details advertisement before applying. For more details please read our Disclaimer