Recruitment for the Post of Casual workers and drivers at BOI:- It is a great news for candidates who are finding the job. Because Bank of India (Andhra Pradesh Zone) published an advertisement on their websites https://www.bankofindia.co.in for filling up some vacancies. Name of the posts Casual workers / Personal drivers (engaged by Bank’s Executives). Who are working at various Branches or Office of the Bank and candidates from open channel or market may apply If you want to know more, please read below for details information.
Organization: – Bank of India (Andhra Pradesh Zone)
Name of the posts: – Casual workers and Personal drivers
Employment Notification No: –
Vacancies: – Some
Date of Publication: –
Date & Time of Closing: – 15.02.2018
Age limit: – 18 – 26 Yrs for Casual Workers and 18 – 45 Yrs for Personal Drivers (Relaxation of upper age limit for 05 Yrs. In case of S.C. and S.T. categories and 03 Yrs. For O.B.C.)
Educational Qualification: –
- For candidates from various Branches or Office of the Bank : Gen./OBC Category 8th pass and ST/SC Category 5th
- For candidates from Open channel / market : 10th Pass
Service required :-
- For Casual Workers: Minimum period of 240 days from the first day of engagement.
- For Personal Drivers: Minimum engagement for a period of 8 years as personal Driver by Bank’s Executive.
Apply Through: – OFFLINE
Application Fee: – NIL
Mode of Examination:- Interview
- Citizenship proof Certificate – Voter card/ Aadhaar Card/ driving License etc.
- Age proof Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificate
- 1 (One) recent passport size photos
Dy. Zonal Manager, Agricultural Finance Department, Bank of India,
Andhra Pradesh Zone, Daspalla Complex, Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam – 530020
Very important: – www.epapernews.org is newspapers sharing a website which carries recruitment news around India. This news was given for information purpose only. Candidates are requested to read details advertisement before applying. For more details please read our Disclaimer