Recruitment for the Post of Chief Engineer, Marine Operations, Class-I:-It is a great news for candidates who are finding the job. Because Kolkata Port Trust (Haldia Dock Complex) published an advertisement for filling up 03 vacancies. Name of the post is Chief Engineer/Marine Operations/Class-I. If you want to know more, please read below for details information.
Organization: – Kolkata Port Trust (Haldia Dock Complex)
Name of the posts: – Chief Engineer/Marine Operations/Class-I
Employment Notification No: –
Vacancies: – 03 (OBC – 2 & ST- 1)
Date of Publication: –
Date & Time of Closing: – 15.03.2018
Age limit: – 18 – 37 as on 01.01.2018 (Relaxation of upper age limit for 05 Yrs. In case of S.T. categories and 03 Yrs. For O.B.C.)
Educational Qualification: –
- MOT 1st Class (Combined or Motor) Certificate issued under the Merchant Shipping Act , 1958
- 3 Yrs’ experience as Chief Engineer or 4 Yrs’ combined experience as Chief Engineer and 2nd Engineer on board a Foreign Going Ship.
Apply Through: – OFFLINE
Application Fee: – NIL
Scale of pay: – Rs. 32,900 – 58,000 (Due for Pay Revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017)
- Citizenship proof Certificate – Voter card/ Aadhaar Card/ driving License etc.
- Age proof Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificate
- 2 (Two) recent passport size photos
All supported document must be self-attested.
Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, P.O- Haldia Township, Dist.- Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin-721607
Application in sealed envelope, super scribing “Application for the post of Chief Engineer under M.O. Division, HDC.”
Very important: – www.epapernews.org is newspapers sharing a website which carries recruitment news around India. This news was given for information purpose only. Candidates are requested to read details advertisement before applying. For more details please read our Disclaimer