Recruitment for the Post of Health Officer under W.B Municipal Corporation:- It is a great news for candidates who are finding the job. Because West Bengal Municipal Corporation published an advertisement on their websites www.mscwb.org for filling up 45 vacancies. Name of the posts is Health Officer. Any Indian citizen can apply those posts. If you want to know more, please read below for details information.
Organization: – West Bengal Municipal Corporation
Name of the posts: – Health Officer
Advertisement No. – 01 of 2018
Total Vacancies: – 45 (All posts are unreserved)
Date of Publication: – 29.01.2018
Date & Time of Closing: – 05.03.2018
Age limit: –
- For Ordinary graduate: – Upper age limit 36 years.
- For Post graduate: – Upper age limit 40 Years.
Age will be calculated as on 01.01.2018 (Relaxation of upper age limit for 05 Yrs. In case of S.C. and S.T. categories and 03 Yrs. For O.B.C.)
Educational Qualification: –
- Essential: – Medical qualification of the Indian Medical Council ACT, 1956 and registration as Medical practitioner with the State Medical Council of West Bengal.
- Desirable: – Post graduate Degree or Post graduate diploma in Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Management and Hospital Administration.
Apply Through: – ONLINE
Application Fee: –
|Sl. No.||Catagory||Application Fee (RS)||Processing Charge (RS)||Bank Charge (RS)||Total Fee (RS)|
|02||O.B.C. (A & B)||Rs.150||Rs.50||Rs.20||Rs.220|
Application fee is Non-Refundable
Modes of payment of Fee: –
- Bank (United Bank of India) Challan.
- Online (Bill Desk) payment gateway.
Scale of pay: –
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||Pay Structure|
|Name of pay Band||Pay Band Scale||Grade Pay|
|01||Officer Special Duty (Legal)||PB – 4A||Rs.15,600 – 42,000||Rs.4,500|
|Action||Start Date||End Date|
|Saved Online Application||29.01.2018||05.03.2018|
|Reprint of Submission Receipt||29.01.2018||05.03.2018|
Very important: – www.epapernews.org is newspapers sharing a website which carries recruitment news around India. This news was given for information purpose only. Candidates are requested to read details advertisement before applying. Epaper News don’t carry any issue. For more details please read our Disclaimer